Get rid of the Termites in my home
- INITIAL INSPECTION & REPORT requires a complete thorough inspection of the buildings and surrounds, and a detailed written report on areas inspected, evidence found of termite activity, high risk termite entry areas inaccessible to inspection and termite control options and limitations thereto. Recommended as essential.
- CHEMICAL SOIL TREATMENT around the perimeter and sub-floor of a building to eradicate termites West Palm Beach attempting to gain entry into the building through a treated soil area. On the grounds of safety and effectiveness Termidor or Premise termiticide, are recommended for this purpose.
- TERMITE BAITING and potential TERMITE COLONY ELIMINATION involves the installation and monitoring of termite bait stations, such as Exterra and Sentricon systems. This method relies heavily on the termites “finding” and consuming sufficient bait.
- BUILDING MODIFICATIONS and MAINTENANCE including some termite risk reduction measures the homeowner carry out, such as, improving sub-floor ventilation, removal of timber in contact with the soil, opening and clearing important inspection access areas, etc.
No Tent Termite Solution
For drywood termite problems the “no tent”, or localized treatments, allow for a more surgical approach than whole structure tent fumigation. Termite colonies are treated directly through an injection into the infested wood. In addition, other wood members that are not yet infested may be treated preventatively as part of our treatment. One of the most important benefits to the customer is convenience. The customer is not required to pack up with their pets and vacate the premises for two or three days. In addition, the customer does not have to bag up food and medicines, trim back shrubbery, and go through the other preparations required when homes are tent fumigated.
Termite Extermination Treatment
- Regular FOLLOW-UP INSPECTIONS are essential and should be carried out at least every 3 to 6 months where signs of termite activity has been located in the vicinity of susceptible buildings or timber structures.
- Schedule Your FREE Inspection Today!
100% Customer Service Guaranteed
Free On-Site Inspection and Service Estimate
Save $50 on Your First Service*
*Save $50 on New Service with a one year service agreement only
The video above is of Formosan Termites we took while performing a service in a South Florida Home.