Family Friendly Residential Pest Control Services
As parents and grandparents to kids and furbabies, alike, we often go to great lengths to ensure their health and safety. So when it comes to your pest control, it stands to reason that safety is top of mind for many. At Ambassador we share those same concerns. We have families and pets, we live and work in the same neighborhoods we serve. We also understand, as pest experts, that letting pest issues go unchecked can become a health and safety risk as well. So when we are frequently asked “Is pest control safe for my family and pets?”, we understand all too well the concern behind that question.
We went Green years ago, before it was cool, because we were concerned for the well being of our clients families, and our own. After 25 years in the Pest Control business we know what works, and what doesn’t. We have researched what is safe for your family and your pets, and will get the job done.
Our team is trained in the best Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques. This is a specific approach to pest control that allows us, through inspections, to first minimize pest activity by understanding the biology of the pest. Then with that information, we minimize or remove the favorable conditions that enable the pest to thrive in and around your home. This essentially allows us to begin treating the issue at its source, thus limiting the need for pesticide use.
Targeted Pest Control
Next, we use very targeted applications, at pest “hot spots”, using the least amount of material as possible. Random applications are always avoided. Because these “hot spots” are often in cracks and crevices of your home, applications are often then inaccessible to anything other than the target pest. Our highly trained team will look out for areas to avoid making applications. Such as in places that your family and pets have frequent contact, edible plants, open windows or patio furniture, to name a few. Once the application has dried the material is non-transferable. As a result, we recommend that children and pets remain away from treated surfaces for several hours or until dry.
Choosing Ambassador Pest Management means you get a team of truly knowledgeable professionals, who are consistently prompt, efficient, polite and helpful. We protect you against 60 common household pests with our Homecare program, using minimal pesticide exposure and the latest IPM techniques. We understand that customers just want the job done, and done right – which is why we offer 100% satisfaction guarantee. Ambassador’s customers often indicate how professional our service pros and customer service reps are.
They share how they appreciate the call ahead appointment confirmations and that we take the time to educate and explain what we do at each service.
What makes Ambassador Pest Management Special?
- Ambassador Pest has been serving the needs of the West Palm Beach community for over 25 years
- Ambassador is licensed, insured and has certified pest control technicians
- Ambassador is so sure they can exceed your expectations they offer a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee!
- Ambassador Pest uses only safe and environmentally friendly material and methods.
Residential Pests come in all shapes and sizes and can often be dangerous.
Luckily we specialize in the control and containment of the following pests types: ants, Argentine ant, carpenter ant, fire ant, odorous house ant, pavement ant, pharaoh ant, thief ant, bed, bug, bees, cockroaches, brown-banded cockroach, German cockroach, oriental cockroach, carpet beetles, fur beetle, varied carpet, beetle, Centipede, firebrats, flea, flies, blue bottle fly, green bottle fly, house fly, fruit flies, hornet, house centipede, lice, mealworm beetle, red spiders, silverfish, spider beetle, woodlouse, termite, dampwood termite, subterranean termite, wasp, woolly bear, woodworms, death watch beetle, furniture beetle, weevil, rodents, mice, rats, chipmunks, gophers, beavers, shrew, moles, opossums, raccoons, hedgehogs, lizards, and snakes.
We are one of the oldest family owned pest control companies in West Palm Beach.
Residential Pest Control
Call Ambassador Pest Management. We’ll get your pest problem under control, and then we’ll work with you to keep those pests away. Here’s how:
- We’ll start with a thorough inspection. Our expert technician will look wherever pests are known to hide or breed.
- After that, we’ll design you a custom treatment program to create a pest-free environment in your home and yard, all year long.
- Using the principles of integrated pest management (IPM), we focus on blocking the routes pests use to gain entry to your home. We’ll also target areas where a little cleanup might help to keep pests away.
- We also return after your first treatment. Within 30 days, we’ll come back to reinforce your Ambassador-Shield® barrier. We will also make sure new pests aren’t setting up shop in your home or on your property.
- Then, we’ll re-inspect your property. We’ll perform exterior treatments every other month, and our Ambassador-Shield®barrier will keep pests from migrating back into your home.
- And on every visit, your friendly Ambassador Pest Management service technician will remove all accessible spider webs.
- Naturally, we treat for pests. But we’re not your old-school, spray-happy exterminator. Our goal is to find the source of an infestation and/or any pest-friendly conditions, using the principles of integrated pest management (IPM), we than block entry points and we get rid of nesting sites, to keep any new pests from entering.
Pest Control with Integrated Pest Management System
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is our chosen approach to pest control, and uses regular monitoring and record-keeping to determine if and when treatments are needed. Ambassador Pest Management employs a combination of inspection strategies and pest control practices to keep pest numbers low and prevent unacceptable damage. IPM does not eliminate the use of chemical pesticides, but instead limits there use to critical and/or needed situations only.
The Ambassador Pest Control Advantage
Learn about common Florida Pest
We are delighted to provide 100% satisfaction guaranteed services in West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Jupiter, Stuart, Palm City and Wellington. With one call you will experience the benefits of our 25 years of superior service in Pest Control, Lawn and Ornamental, Residential Wild Animal Removal for your Residential, Commercial or Equestrian Facility.