Family Friendly Residential Pest Control Services in Stuart Florida
Located on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean, Stuart is a small, beach-inspired town. With an average annual temperature of 72 degrees, this Martin County treasure is an ideal place to enjoy the best of what Florida has to offer. First settled in 1870 and incorporated in 1914, Stuart has been named one of the United States best small towns multiple times. With close proximity to the St. Lucie River and Indian River Lagoon, it is easy to see why. If you’re looking to establish your roots in a quaint community that still has room to grow, Stuart is perfect for you!
34994, 34995, 34996, 34997, 33455, 33475
Residential Pest Control Services by Ambassador Pest Management, the name you can trust with any kind of pest problems with in your area.
IPM is our chosen approach to pest control, and uses regular monitoring and record-keeping to determine if and when treatments are needed.
In Florida, termites are active year round. Did you know? Once Termites have committed to a new home, their wings will be shed.
Turn your Lawn over to Ambassador and experience the joys of being green, with none of the hassle.
From our inception in 1989 providing Excellent Service to our Customer’s has been our most valued business principle. Ambassador Pest Management is one of the oldest and most respected family owned pest control companies operating in West Palm Beach, Wellington, Boca Raton, Jupiter, Stuart, Port St. Lucie, and surrounding areas.
Our Pest Control Service include household pests of almost any kind that disrupt your life and threaten to damage your residential or commercial property. Residential Pest Control, Commercial Pest Control, Mosquito Control, Lawn and Ornamental, Termite Inspection and Services, Bedbug Treatments, Wild Animal Removal
We are delighted to provide 100% satisfaction guaranteed pest control services. Call us to schedule a Complimentary inspection of your Residential or Commercial property and effectively rid your life of pests! We can visit you right away to complete a full review of any activity you may have in your home or business.
Stuart Pest Control by Ambassador Pest Management
What makes Ambassador Pest Management Special?
- Ambassador Pest has been serving the needs of the West Palm Beach community for over 25 years
- Ambassador is licensed, insured and has certified pest control technicians
- Ambassador is so sure they can exceed your expectations they offer a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee!
- Ambassador Pest uses only safe and environmentally friendly material and methods.
Residential Pests come in all shapes and sizes and can often be dangerous.
Luckily we specialize in the control and containment of the following pests types: ants, Argentine ant, carpenter ant, fire ant, odorous house ant, pavement ant, pharaoh ant, thief ant, bed, bug, bees, cockroaches, brown-banded cockroach, German cockroach, oriental cockroach, carpet beetles, fur beetle, varied carpet, beetle, Centipede, firebrats, flea, flies, blue bottle fly, green bottle fly, house fly, fruit flies, hornet, house centipede, lice, mealworm beetle, red spiders, silverfish, spider beetle, woodlouse, termite, dampwood termite, subterranean termite, wasp, woolly bear, woodworms, death watch beetle, furniture beetle, weevil, rodents, mice, rats, chipmunks, gophers, beavers, shrew, moles, opossums, raccoons, hedgehogs, lizards, and snakes.
We are one of the oldest family owned pest control companies in Stuart.
100% Customer Service Guaranteed
Free On-Site Inspection and Service Estimate
Save $50 on Your First Service*
*Save $50 on New Service with a one year service agreement only
Residential Pest Control in Stuart
Call Ambassador Pest Management. We’ll get your pest problem under control, and then we’ll work with you to keep those pests away. Here’s how:
- We’ll start with a thorough inspection. Our expert technician will look wherever pests are known to hide or breed.
- After that, we’ll design you a custom treatment program to create a pest-free environment in your home and yard, all year long.
- Using the principles of integrated pest management (IPM), we focus on blocking the routes pests use to gain entry to your home. We’ll also target areas where a little cleanup might help to keep pests away.
- We also return after your first treatment. Within 30 days, we’ll come back to reinforce your Ambassador-Shield® barrier. We will also make sure new pests aren’t setting up shop in your home or on your property.
- Then, we’ll re-inspect your property. We’ll perform exterior treatments every other month, and our Ambassador-Shield®barrier will keep pests from migrating back into your home.
- And on every visit, your friendly Ambassador Pest Management service technician will remove all accessible spider webs.
- Naturally, we treat for pests. But we’re not your old-school, spray-happy exterminator. Our goal is to find the source of an infestation and/or any pest-friendly conditions, using the principles of integrated pest management (IPM), we than block entry points and we get rid of nesting sites, to keep any new pests from entering.
Stuart Pest Control with Integrated Pest Management System
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is our chosen approach to pest control, and uses regular monitoring and record-keeping to determine if and when treatments are needed. Ambassador Pest Management employs a combination of inspection strategies and pest control practices to keep pest numbers low and prevent unacceptable damage. IPM does not eliminate the use of chemical pesticides, but instead limits there use to critical and/or needed situations only.
The Ambassador Pest Control Advantage
Learn about common Florida Pest
We are delighted to provide 100% satisfaction guaranteed services in Stuart, FL and the surrounding areas. With one call you will experience the benefits of our 25 years of superior service in Pest Control, Lawn and Ornamental, Residential Wild Animal Removal for your Residential, Commercial or Equestrian Facility.