IPM is the most effective method of cockroach control. The least effective control method is the use of only chemicals, as using chemicals alone will result in insecticide resistance and, ultimately, very poor control. A successful IPM for cockroaches will involve help from you along with baiting, dusting, spraying and monitoring done by our trained professionals. There are a few things that you can do to prevent a cockroach infestation, those are:
- Check all grocery bags and any cardboard boxes brought into the home.
- Make sure all enty ways are propperly sealed so the little critters cannot get in.
- Wash up after yourself, roaches love dirty dishes and food lying around.
- Make sure there are no leaks under sinks and tubs that may be creating dampness.
- Remember, roaches need food and water to survive; eliminate those things and you eliminate the problem.
Learn more about: Cockroach Prevention & Sanitation
We are delighted to provide 100% satisfaction guaranteed ant pest control services in Boca Raton, Lake Worth, Palm Beach Gardens, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Jupiter, Stuart, Palm City and Wellington. With one call you will experience the benefits of our 25 years of superior service in Pest Control, Lawn and Ornamental, Residential Wild Animal Removal for your Residential, Commercial or Equestrian Facility.
Residential Pest Control
Commercial Pest Control
Pest Control Multi-Family
Ant Pest Control
Equestrian Pest Control Services
Flea and Tick Control
Bed Bugs Treatment
Bed Bug Behavior
Roach Control Methods
Cockroach Prevention and Sanitation
Spiraling Whitefly Control
Whiteflies and Whitefly Damage
Pest Control Arborjet Tree Injection
Lawn and Shrub Service
Residential Lawn and Shrub Service
Commercial Lawn and Shrub Service
Aphids Pest Control
Wild Animal Control