Bed Bug Behavior
Bed Bug Behavior West Palm Beach, Stuart
- Bed bugs are active at night and hide during the day. After mating, females lay white, oval eggs (1/16-inch long) into cracks and crevices. An individual bed bug can lay 200-250 eggs in her lifetime.
- The eggs hatch in about 6-10 days and the newly emerged bed bug nymphs seek a blood meal. Immature nymphs molt five times (i.e., they shed their outer exoskeleton in order to grow) before reaching adulthood.
- They need to feed at least once before each molt, although they could feed as often as once a day.
- There may be three or more generations per year. All ages are found in a reproducing population. Immature bed bugs may live for several months without feeding while adults may survive as long as one year without a meal.
- Under normal circumstances, adult bed bugs will live for about ten to eleven months.
Save $50 on New Service with a one year service agreement
We are delighted to provide 100% satisfaction guaranteed ant pest control services in Boca Raton, Lake Worth, Palm Beach Gardens, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Jupiter, Stuart, Palm City and Wellington. With one call you will experience the benefits of our 25 years of superior service in Pest Control, Lawn and Ornamental, Residential Wild Animal Removal for your Residential, Commercial or Equestrian Facility.
Residential Pest Control
Commercial Pest Control
Pest Control Multi-Family
Ant Pest Control
Equestrian Pest Control Services
Flea and Tick Control
Bed Bugs Treatment
Bed Bug Behavior
Roach Control Methods
Cockroach Prevention and Sanitation
Spiraling Whitefly Control
Whiteflies and Whitefly Damage
Pest Control Arborjet Tree Injection
Lawn and Shrub Service
Residential Lawn and Shrub Service
Commercial Lawn and Shrub Service
Aphids Pest Control
Wild Animal Control