- INITIAL INSPECTION & REPORT requires a complete thorough inspection of the buildings and surrounds, and a detailed written report on areas inspected, evidence found of termite activity, high risk termite entry areas inaccessible to inspection and termite control options and limitations thereto. Recommended as essential.
- CHEMICAL SOIL TREATMENT around the perimeter and sub-floor of a building to eradicate termites attempting to gain entry into the building through a treated soil area. On the grounds of safety and effectiveness Termidor or Premise termiticide, are recommended for this purpose.
- TERMITE BAITING and potential TERMITE COLONY ELIMINATION involves the installation and monitoring of termite bait stations, such as Exterra and Sentricon systems. This method relies heavily on the termites “finding” and consuming sufficient bait.
- BUILDING MODIFICATIONS and MAINTENANCE including some termite risk reduction measures the homeowner carry out, such as, improving sub-floor ventilation, removal of timber in contact with the soil, opening and clearing important inspection access areas, etc.
Termite Extermination Treatment
- Regular FOLLOW-UP INSPECTIONS are essential and should be carried out at least every 3 to 6 months where signs of termite activity has been located in the vicinity of susceptible buildings or timber structures.
- Schedule Your FREE Inspection Today!
We are delighted to provide 100% satisfaction guaranteed services in West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Jupiter, Stuart, Palm City and Wellington. With one call you will experience the benefits of our 25 years of superior service in Pest Control, Lawn and Ornamental, Residential Wild Animal Removal for your Residential, Commercial or Equestrian Facility.